In connection with your transaction, the dealership may obtain information
about you as described in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agency (e.g., credit
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described
above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or
to financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you
as a customer, customer for former customer to non-affiliated third
parties as permitted by law.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you
to those dealership personnel who need to know that information in order
to determine your eligibility for products and services, and to provide
you with products and services, and to those who are subject to confidentiality
provisions and restrictions that prohibit use of information beyond
the performance of specified services. To guard your nonpublic personal
information we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
that comply with federal standards.
By submitting this application, you represent that all information
in the form is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge.
You are also confirming that you are competent to enter into
contracts and that no bankruptcy proceedings are in progress
or anticipated which involve you. Please note that credit is
granted based on scores, payment history, assets, etc. and the
decision is that of the bank, not us. We may retain this application
whether or not credit is granted. You agree to pay all fees
in connection with your loan. You authorize us to obtain information
from others concerning your credit standing and other relevant
information impacting on this application. Your electronic signature
confirms you understand our policies, terms and conditions and
grants us permission to commence your loan.