Join our team and show your enthusiasm for the RV lifestyle. Giant Recreation World consists of motivated people with high energy, positive attitudes, and a strong desire for success. Discover the endless career opportunities that are waiting for you.
Role: RV Sales Consultant
Sales, 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service, 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Are you ready for a rewarding career? Giant Recreation World, a 45-year-old Family Owned Company, currently has an outstanding career opportunity for a highly motivated team player as an RV Sales Consultant.
We are hiring experienced sales representatives to join our family. Candidates must have prior sales experience in automotive, powersports, or the RV industry. We offer in-house training and a starting salary during the training period. Giant Recreation World has the BEST Pay Plan in the RV Industry.
This is a challenging career, but is very rewarding and is an exciting business to be involved with. Our customers are very passionate about RV, and you need to be also!
If you feel you would be a great addition to our team, please submit your resume. We look forward to having you join the Giant Recreation World Team.
Giant Recreation World of Destination Daytona, Florida
Giant Recreation World is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. Giant Recreation World makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time of hiring. Giant Recreation World is a drug-free workplace and performs background checks.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Role: Marketing Communications Professional.
The Marketing Communications Professional is responsible for developing the community brand awareness, customer retention program awareness, and proving a cohesive bond with the execution of selling the brand.
This role will work within a team to provide excellent brand awareness that is location-specific. The Marketing Communications Professional will also assist with website content/inventory management, lead report, social media video content development, expense reporting, assisting team with content development, referral and VIP programs support, Community outreach, event organization support, and daily operations.
The Marketing Communications Professional will be answering to direct manager Director of Marketing.
Essential Functions: (but not limited to)
Developing and content implementation for marketing the product/brand efficiently and effectively.
- Executing the marketing and campaign goals for each assigned location.
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing and assisting the Marketing department with daily operations.
- Planning and managing community lead generation and branding events that have been approved by the Director of Marketing for all 3 locations.
- Cultivation and supporting community outreach meeting departmental goals.
- Video and photo content developing for all locations.
- QC/Manage and assist with website content (digital inventory and blog)
- Brand's programs communication and Event lead generation.
- Assisting and Implementing all approved community marketing campaigns and operations.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications, and sniping other efforts by other companies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Following the department's SOPs and timeline approved and set by Direct Manager.
- Working collaboratively with department's members to ensure optimal success for each party involved
- Assisting and/or implementing customer retention programs.
- Assisting and/or implementing monthly expense reports.
- Fulfill all necessary tasks as requested by Direct Manager by priority to support any campaigns.
Project management skills
Outstanding organization skills
Outstanding verbal and writing communication skills
Social media management
Experience with event planning
Video/Audio editing experience
Website content management skills
Photoshop or any other Adobe program skills
Able to work under pressure
This position will require some outdoor events working on Saturdays and Sundays.
This position requires travel Experience resume required
RV, Marine, Powersport, Automotive or Hospitality industries experience preferred
We are hiring immediately.
Good paid plan.